Recent Posts

2/19/10

Falling down on the job.

So, I haven't done Kettle Bells in the last 2 days.
I am quite determined to do a workout before my Church @ Home group tonight.
That way I will have worked out at least 3 times this week.
Wednesday night I had an excuse because I wasn't feeling very well at all.
And last night, well I could have turned down last night's activities but it was to go hangout with my friend heather and her dog and her husband, with my husband, to eat good foods, and watch House & House Hunters, and play this really fun RPG called Dominion.

Funagain Games: Dominion (AKA: Game X)


So all in all. I COULD HAVE worked out 4 times this week, if i work out this evening when I get home from work. We'll see what I can do.

I need to return my library books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment