Recent Posts

2/16/10

Library Cardage!

So, I am so freaking excited....because I just got my first library card since I was 12 years old!!!! I raided the craft section for my first visit to get a good whif of what they had to offer. Unfortunately, the branch which is closest to my house does not have a large selection, however, it does give me an excuse to go to the North Branch of the libraries here whenever I go visit my sweet friend Heather!

The books I did check out, turned out to be AWESOME though!
Amazon.com: Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts: An A-to-Z Guide with Detailed Instructions and Endless Inspiration (9780307450579): Martha Stewart Living Magazine: Books

Amazon.com: ReadyMade: How to Make [Almost] Everything: A Do-It-Yourself Primer (9781400081073): Shoshana Berger, Grace Hawthorne: Books

and my personal favoritest



Amazon.com: Printing by Hand: A Modern Guide to Printing with Handmade Stamps, Stencils, and Silk Screens (9781584796725): Lena Corwin, Thayer Allyson Gowdy: Books

I will write a little more about them when I get a chance. (I promise!)
  • Now in the comments, please tell me what books I should check out, any genre counts! 

Today's list.
  1. I started Erin & Brian's Save the Date cards for their wedding reception in July.
  2. I did 3-30 second sets of swing reps on the kettle bell with 45 second waits.
  3. I did 20 modified pushups and I included in between each set of 10, 1 forward plank for 30 seconds. 
  4. Now to do laundry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment