Recent Posts

3/11/10

Trying to keep myself sane for the next 10 days.

My husband is officially at the airport and is about to fly away to Lusaka, Zambia which is in Africa. I know nothing about africa that isn't shown on the news reports about genocides, christian killings, etc.
According to my husband, Zambia is the Switzerland of it's region. I'm going to trust him in this and pray that he has a good time over there and that he comes back to me in one healthy piece.

In the meantime, I am going to keep myself so busy that I won't dwell too much on my lonliness.

Thursday night.
1. Go buy groceries
-eggs
-milk
-powdered sugar
-frozen strawberries
-2 8oz containers of mascarpone cheese
-vanilla cake mix
-candied cherries
-laundry detergent
-paper towels
-dress

2.Clean kitchen
3.Clean bathroom
4. Put camera onto charge.

Friday.
1. Pack
-Dress
-Silver Heels
-Makeup
-Jeans
-PJs
-Tshirt
-Flipflops
-Groceries for cupcakes
-Mom's cake carrier

2. Go straight to the Davis' to hang out with good friends
3. Go to mom's and make cupcakes

Saturday.
1. Fill cupcakes with strawberry mascarpone
2. Ice the cupcakes and top with cherries
3. Decorate house for Erin's shower
4. Get ready


Sunday.
1. Possibly go to Erin's sunday shower
2. Go back to Denton and start laundry

Monday.
1. Continue with laundry
2. Prep paper for painting.

Tuesday.
1. Laundry & Paint

0 comments:

Post a Comment